I’m so exhausted and I hope that’s why I feel like crying.
I’ve been sick for a couple of days. So everything is a mess.
The new kitten has been peeing in the floor and chewing on my cords and trying to shit in my plants. She’s also sneezing constantly and I think she’s got a cold, if that’s even possible.
My daughter’s hair is so tangled that I’m thinking at this point cutting it off would be maybe the best option.
I had to cancel my appointment for my gallbladder scan this morning because I was just too sick to go. I’m hoping to make it to the cardiologist this afternoon.
I started writing a novel and I’m really excited about it. It’s not the first one I’ve started, but hopefully will be the first one I finish.
I really need some good news. Today would be an excellent day to get word on some of the pieces I’ve submitted lately. Unless of course they are rejections, lol. Then maybe wait a bit.
I just — I’m wrung out. Exhausted mentally and physically and that’s after being in bed for two days. I know a migraine is lurking, cause I always get one after I’m sick.
I’m going to try to list some positives here, then I need YOU to tell me some good news, okay?
1. I am not currently throwing up. This is awesome.
2. I had that story idea which I am in love with.
3. We got a new kitten who is only half an asshole.
4. Leeloo (our other cat) doesn’t seem to hate me as much as she did when the new kitten first came home.
5. Since I cancelled my appointment this morning, I am drinking a cup of coffee and got to take my meds.