I was invited to a blog hop and I got nominated for another Liebster award! Squee!
But I’m terrible at these things and I forgot to hit send on the email about the hop – I know, right? And the questions for both the hop and the award seem really hard right now. So I’m gonna make up my own questions and nominate EVERYONE I KNOW. Yes. If you are reading this, I have just nominated you for the Liebster award, you little awesome thing you. Here are the questions:
1. I have a headache. I’m skipping this question.
2. Who do you miss right now? My dad. I just texted with him and I wish he was here. My grandpa, who passed away last year. My brother, who just moved farther away from me.
3. Who do you wish was in school right now? Haha. Couple more weeks then blessed SILENCE for HOURS EVERY SINGLE DAY!
4. What’s your favorite video game? All the God of War games and Balder’s Gate. I might’ve spelled that wrong, but I have a headache.
5. What’s your most used excuse? I have a headache. Except don’t use that for sex because sex actually helps relieve headaches and I probably shouldn’t get into the how and why but I will tell you it has to do with blood flow. To your lady parts.
So, I’m calling that good! Thanks to Cassandra at The Next Delusion for inviting me to the hop, Jeff and Jill of Jeff and Jill Went Up the Hill for adding me to the hop after my email failure, and Tempest Rose of Nonsense and Shenanigans for the nomination.