I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog award and although it has taken me far longer than it should’ve, I’m finally getting around to following the rules. (But it’s a No Strings Attached Award, so they aren’t really rules.)
The “rules” of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers. (If someone does not accept awards, it still stands, even if you cannot fulfill the requirements because this is a no strings attached nomination; only fulfill the award if you have time and are inspired.)
- Notify the nominees.
- Put the logo of the award on your blog.
First, I would like to thank
the Academy inevertoldher for nominating me. Over at thegirlz you will find some heart-wrenching and heart-warming pieces, all told in a very unique format. Check them out.
Seven things about me:
- I have a terrible memory. If I don’t write it down, it’s like it never happened.
- I absolutely love to color.
- I write something every day but only post about once a week. Most of what I write is nonsense, but I guess you probably already knew that.
- If I had bunches of money to spend on myself I would buy books, plants, and markers. Lots of them.
- Being a mom is the hardest and best thing I’ve ever done.
- I am married to a musician who is also an artist, has a job, is hilarious, and has a rocking beard. Crazy, right?
- I make lists all the time, but I’m running out of ideas for this one.
Nominations: *This was really hard. I tried to pick blogs with not too many followers. Of course, I love ALL the blogs I follow, but that’s way too many.
Edited to add: The lovely maurnas at http://cursitivity.wordpress.com/ and The Farmer’s Daughter at http://melmpf1973.wordpress.com/ both nominated me for the Liebster award. Lots of love in the blogosphere lately! Thank you, dears!